The Tipping Way Service Model describes how we work together to deliver the services that are important to clients, families and young people. It’s a clear set of principles we live by which help us to build strong, healthy relationships that are meaningful and appropriately tailored to each client.
How will we work with you?
- We will give you the information you need in a way that makes it easy for you to understand.
- We will make sure the places where we work are accessible for everyone.
- We will make sure you know all about your rights.
- We will tell you how our services can help you reach your goals.
How can we work together?
- Your privacy is very important so we will protect any information you give us.
- There will be one person at The Tipping Foundation who will be your best contact.
- We will pay attention to your individual needs.
- We will pay attention to your cultural needs.
- We will make sure your needs are met.
Planning to meet your goals.
- We will work with you to set goals and make a plan for reaching your goals.
- You will make choices and decisions that help you reach your goals.
- We will work with the people you want to help you reach your goals.
- We will work together to find a way to track the progress you make towards reaching your goals.
Are we on track?
- We will make sure we talk to you about how you are going.
- What you think is important to and we want you to tell us how we can make our services better.
You’ve achieved your goals. What next?
- When things change we will work with you to set new goals.
- We want to give you new and exciting options for the things you will do in the future.
- We will help you if you want to look at new services.