We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
All applications and enquiries can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, you can call us or send your CV to:
The Tipping Foundation
1036 Dandenong Road, Carnegie Vic. 3163
P: 03 9564 1000
F: 03 9564 1004
Safety Screening checks required prior to commencement of employment include:
- Two professional references including one from your most recent employer.
- Proof of your right to work in Australia.
- Proof of your identity.
- A satisfactory national police record check.
- Where required, a satisfactory international police record check.
- Satisfactory completion of a pre-existing injuries form.
- A valid, employment Working With Children Check for positions engaged to perform child related work.
- Clearance from the Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme for all disability services positions.
- A clear Disqualified Carers Check from the Department of Health & Human Services for all Out-of-Home Care positions.
To apply for a job, download the position description and email us a cover letter and copy of your resume.
If you have any questions regarding a role, contact our HR department on 03 9564 1000.