Finding the right disability supports can at times seem overwhelming and complex.
Our Service Access Unit was created to make the process as easy as possible, helping people with disability and their families easily access services.
Some of the things the Service Access Unit can assist with:
- Providing a single point of entry for new clients seeking disability support.
- Providing a central point of contact for referral sources, eg: NDIS, TAC and local council.
- Providing information about our services and avenues for clients to receive support across the disability sector. This includes guiding you with your NDIS transition.
- Screening and determining eligibility to receive support.
- Enabling referral pathways throughout all areas of the Foundation.
- Providing information to our support services – with a person’s consent – to avoid people having to repeat their information.
- Conducting initial assessments, providing advice and support for Managers and Coordinators about Service Access opportunities, guidelines and processes.
- Following up requests for service to you or your family are getting access to the support you need.
- Providing general information and direction for accessing other services as required.
Learn more about The Tipping Foundation’s Service Access Unit.
For assistance, contact us on 1300 885 152.